Usage of cookies
What cookies do we use?
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not:
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
Deletion of cookies
You can also delete cookies, which have already been saved on to your computer. How to do this depends on the type of browser you use.
If you adapt the settings in your web browser to accept cookies, you consent to HEVN using cookies when you visit our website.